“This very exciting project is scheduled for completion in mid-2024. The new gym complex is critical to achieving our strategic goal – to support and grow participation in sport and the pursuit of excellence in sport. On a broader level, the new gym complex will have a profound impact on student health, wellbeing and performance in all aspects of College life”
Sandy Pasley, Principal.
The equipment we need to fit out the new gym includes:
- Court equipment – posts, hoops, backboards, nets, dividing curtains and shot clock
- Fitness centre equipment – for specialist fitness and sports training
- Sports equipment – for athletics, archery, gym sports, volleyball, basketball, futsal, netball and other sports
- Audiovisual, electronics equipment and PA system
- Café/kitchen equipment and furniture
- Retractable bleachers
The renders below give a glimpse into what the completed complex will look like.
Gym Hall South-West
Gym Hall Court View
Gym Lobby and spectator area
Cafe and Courtyard North View
Classroom in the new gym complex